Eligible Veterans Affairs Beneficiaries
VADIP Dental Plans
Designed for Veterans and Civilian Health and Medical Program (CHAMPVA) beneficiaries.
Find a network dentist, view claims and understand your coverage.
For Eligible VA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Celebrate Health Aging Month in September with these oral health tips
- As you age, it becomes even more important to take good care of your teeth and dental health.
- The Consumer Toolkit® lets you manage your benefits 365/24/7!
- Do you know when you had your last oral exam, had x-rays taken, or had your teeth cleaned? Keep track of your routine TRDP covered services—such as exams, x-rays, cleanings and fluoride treatments—using the online enrollee Consumer Toolkit®.
- How can you save money with the VADIP?
- There are many ways you can save money on the cost of dental care when you’re enrolled in the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP).
- New Mobile Dentist Directory!
- It’s easier than ever to find a VADIP network dentist, no matter where you are. You can now access our mobile-enabled VADIP Dentist Directory right from your smartphone or tablet!
- Why Your VADIP Coverage is a Smart Buy
- Reasons why having dental coverage under the VADIP makes good financial sense.